Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Cheer

Today was a gray, dismal, and rainy day. Not only did it rain non-stop, the temperature continually dropped as the day wore on. I know every moment can't be full of joy, or it would lose it's flavor, but today it was hard to peak above melancholy. During the afternoon I dropped some information by a client's house, and after dashing through the rain drops I arrived on their large, wood plank, front porch. As I love a good southern front porch, this began to light a spark, then as I looked to my left there was a lone pot of a purple pansies. It just reminded me that there is always beauty waiting to be discovered, we just have to be open to it.
















1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I needed some winter cheer, as you could probably tell from my last few posts!

    Maria, the comments you left me were fascinating. People believe in all kinds of religion, some in reincarnation, ghosts, angels, aliens, and more. I guess I'm open to many of these ideas. All I know for sure is that I feel eyes watching and it makes me want to make better choices.

    ReplyDelete